Serving a need
In today's changing and challenging environment, business owners, managers, and entrepreneurs - as well as students aspiring to those professions - need current, relevant, actionable information, insights, and inspiration. The kind that’s grounded in real-world experience. They especially want help developing their operational, leadership, and innovative skills. In addition, they need convenient, low-cost access to this know-how.
How we serve
Brass Tacks Publishing Inc. satisfies this need with a variety of products, including:
- Traditional print trade books
- e-books for smartphones, tablets and popular e-readers
- Patroned™ print and e-books that are free and supported with discreet sponsorships Click here for more info! Click here to download a free copy
- eBookSnacks in digital formats
- Audio BookSnacks and Podcasts (.mp3)
- Print, video, and oral biographies
- BrassTacks TipSheets
- SelfCheck Exercises
Who we Serve
- Business owners, managers, and entrepreneurs who want to take their enterprises to the next level of performance.
- Businesses and professional service firms who want to provide branded, free information to their clients and prospects as part of a customer relationship program.
- Educators who want to provide their classroom or distance learning students with current study materials on a wide range of relevant topics.
- Armed forces components dedicated to enhancing their troops’ abilities and post-service career opportunities.
- Company historians who wish to create print or oral corporate histories or biographies of company leaders.
- Corporate universities and training departments that want to provide real-world experience to employees.
- Web masters who strive to offer compelling content on their sites.
- Distance learning coordinators and seminar presenters who wish to supplement their presentations with effective learning tools.
- Booksellers and libraries that want to provide novel, contemporary offerings.
In contrast to traditional publishing formats, we provide a unique array of proprietary print and digital deliverables under the following imprints.
Interactive print books that employ list-making as a means to self-understanding and self-improvement Click here to check out the titles currently available.
Print and e-books that offer succinct, to the point, real-world advice and know-how Click here to check out the titles currently available.
Condensed print and digital offerings of tips concerning relating to specific, real-world issues confronted by business owners, managers, and entrepreneurs.
Print and digital content for targeted internet and e-mail delivery in to principals in business enterprises and membership organizations. Free offerings are supplemented with eBooks and audio books underwritten by Patrons. See what's currently available at www.BrainFoodToGo.com web portal
audioBookSnacksTM of six to sixty minutes in length, traditional audio books, downloadable .mp3 audio programming, and CDs.
Legacies of LegendsTM
Audio, video, and transcribed oral histories of business leaders and business enterprises
eBookSnacksTM Short, to-the-point, easy-to-read print eBooks of from six to sixty pages.
The content included in our offerings is provided, often for free, by real-world movers and shakers who've “been there; done that,” as well as by independent authors, students, educators, journalists, consultants, bloggers, and coaches.
Our publishing work is a collaborative effort. Individuals with research, discovery, writing, or audio/video production skills are invited to contribute their talents. Anyone with experience or insight is welcomed. Compensation is provided where warranted. Click here to learn how you can contribute to our print and digital ventures.
Of course, all content is reviewed by the Center for Business Ownership Inc. for relevancy, appropriateness, usability, and comprehension. Revenue generated from our publications is dedicated to the maintenance and enhancement of the BrainFoodToGo.com web portal.